Tolksdorf Forestry has managed and consulted on thousands of acres of timberlands throughout the midwestern and northeastern United States and Canada.
Since 1984, we have offered timber sale preparation and management, land and timber appraisals, forest boundary line marking, Commercial Forest Act (CFR) management plans, and other forestry-related services throughout the region.
Using proper forest management techniques, we specialize in timber sale preparation and management for private landowners. Our 29 years of experience in forest product markets enable us to protect our clients’ forest lands while obtaining maximum timber values.
A graduate of Michigan Technological University with a B.S. in Forestry, Glen Tolksdorf is a Michigan licensed and Society of American Foresters Certified Forester.
Glen Tolksdorf is a:
- Michigan Registered Forester (#3301000548);
- Society of American Foresters Certified Forester (#333);
- Soil & Wetlands Evaluator;
- American Tree Farm Lead Forest Auditor; and is
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certified.